Drømmer du om et idyllisk ophold i en grønlandsk bygd hvor nærvær og kvalitet er i fokus? Så book et ophold ved Ilimanaq Lodge.
Transport to Ilimanaq Lodge – A boat ride through UNESCO
There are no roads to Ilimanaq from the surrounding towns. You arrive by boat, and your holiday starts the moment you leave Ilulissat.
The journey through Ilulissat Icefiord is in a league of its own. We zig zag through some of the world’s largest icebergs, and with a bit of luck we will encounter a whale or two before we arrive at the small quay of Ilimanaq. It is no coincidence that the area is part of UNESCOs world heritage list.
- We have arranged a boat shuttle that is included in your stay.
- The boat ride takes approximately 1 hour, depending on weather and ice condition.
- Departure from Ilulissat at 1.30 p.m.
- Departure from Ilimanaq at 3 p.m.
- We sail in a larger steel ship, where it is possible to be outdoors as well as indoors.
Sustainability is part of our DNA. Book a stay in Ilimanaq Lodge and enjoy your vacation in good conscience.
We offer eco-tourism in scenic surroundings with focus on sustainable initiatives within green energy, local cooperation and positive development of Ilimanaq.
On this page you can read more of our actual projects and how you can contribute to our goal of a greener settlement in a thriving development.